"You Can Not Live Without It! "
By alma | Nov 5, 2012
Are you a bookworm? Do you like to head into the books of the sea? Kindle for Android is an amazing app that allowing you breathe in bookstores, libraries specific to the kind of literary smell, feel the joy of walking books. With Kindle, you can
not only read, shop and sync millions of books, you can also look up words when you are reading. What's more, if you are hesitating to buy, you have an opportunity to check the first chapter. Really love ebooks in your local library? Deliver it wirelessly to your Kindle.
A Google UserNov 24, 2012
Needs to be faster and let us have a smaller font. Was a great app, since updating it's incredibly slow to start and for some reason the older app let me have a...
A Google UserNov 18, 2012
Great for reading , great dictionary, BUT.... I love reading with this app and the integrated dictionary is the best around. However, the sync function doesn't...
Official Description:Kindle is a Books & Reference app developed by Amazon Mobile LLC, It was released on Nov 5, 2012 for Android Varies with device. Kindle APK Varies with device available to download now, there are over 50000000 users has already installed Kindle APK on their android device.
Download free Kindle.apk for Android, and you can also learn the description of Kindle from Google Play.
Read books on your phone, including thousands of free Kindle books.
Kindle APK Download&Install Guide
"An Android application is stored in an APK file, You must install the APK on your
The Kindle app puts over a million books at your fingertips. It’s the app for every reader, whether you’re a book reader, magazine reader, or newspaper reader—and you don’t need to own a Kindle to use it. Choose from over a million Kindle books from the Kindle Store or enjoy popular magazines like The Economist and Reader’s Digest with high-resolution color images.*
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
What's in this version:3.7.1:
•Fixed bug that caused the app to crash on certain device models.
•Several bug fixes.
•Welcome Amazon.co.jp customers! Kindle for Android now supports manga books and titles with right-to-left vertical text.
•Improved support for Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and the Nexus 7 tablet.
•Send PDF, DOC, DOCX, and image files to your Kindle using the share buttons in popular Android apps like Adobe Reader, Documents to Go, ES File Explorer, and many others.
•Several bug fixes.
Android Phone in order to run it. There are three ways to download Kindle APK
Varies with device on your android device with easy steps.
1. Via Google Play
Click the “Install” button on the left nav side, it will turn to Google Play page and then download it to your mobile device, install the app directly.
2. Use QR Code Scanner
If you’ve already installed QR Code Scanner, Click on QR Code image on left nav side and use a QR code scanner to download Kindle APK directly in to your Android device.
3. From PC
Connect android device to PC via USB cable and turn ON USB storage. Copy Kindle.apk file to attached device's storage. touch the APK file in the file explorer to install it.
How to Sync Kindle APK with Google Account
Most android user want to sync android apps with their google account. Of course also includes Kindle APK. But how to easily Sync Kindle Android Apps with Google Account?
In fact, it is easy to sync Kindle APK with google account. You just need to download and install a android sync apps to help you. If you want to know more about the android sync google, this page - Most Android APPS to help you Sync with PC or other device.