TUMBL: FallDown HD Review
TUMBL: FallDown HD
About this app
|Updated On:||Sep 21, 2012|
Awards by AppEggs
"Cute Character, Gorgeous Graphics & Exciting Gameplay, Why Not Try It Now?"
Reviewed by: Brenda | Latest updated: Sep 21, 2012
Adventure awaits you in the world of TUMBL. This reimagining of the classic game of Falldown will take you along on an unforgettable journey across a sensational world of both beauty and mystery. Weave and tumble your way down in search of the great unknowns using familiar yet freshly re-invented mechanics.
Should you choose to explore TUMBL, you will discover pure awe - not only in the endless hours of addictive Falldown gameplay, but in the expressive realization of a magnificently imagined universe.
- Addictive, competitive, classic Falldown gameplay for casual and hardcore gamers alike.
- A Kilobolt twist that expands upon Falldown's simple mechanics. Collect power-ups and stars as you fall down to score higher and unlock new characters in the Armory store!
- An in-game store with 8 unique characters.
- Customizable graphics that allow the game to run on various devices with ease.
- A musically diverse, ten-song original soundtrack written by in-house composer Austin Weng that perfectly accompanies and reinforces the inspiring visions of a talented art team.
- Tumbl: FallDown is an oxymoronic ad-free, complete game. Kilobolt Studios has made a commitment to keep its games free of distracting advertisements that hamper the gameplay experience, and you will only find what our developers chose to share with you.
Enjoy the game!
"TUMBL: FallDown HD for Android is an addictive, competitive, classic Falldown game. With high quality graphics, cute character and gorgeous backgrounds, the game will give you a wonderful experience which is different from the classic falldown games." - AppEggs.com
What's in this version:- For a limited time, players will receive 275 coins upon starting the game!
User Review of TUMBL: FallDown HD
Fun! Nov 18, 2012
So frustratingly addicting. Would love it if there were more variety as it does get quite repetitive, but great nonetheless.
Xiaojing downloaded and reviewed TUMBL: FallDown HD for .
Discover more best android apps by 3d online world
Awesome Jul 18, 2012
Cant believe this is free! The animations are smooth, the characters are fun, and no ads! Very impressed by the quality of this Falldown game compared to the other ones that inflated Google Play.
Kyle downloaded and reviewed TUMBL: FallDown HD for Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Discover more best android apps by world maps
Stars! Jul 14, 2012
Please move the stars away from the sides and vary them across the screening because otherwise I camp the sides all the time :(
Brent downloaded and reviewed TUMBL: FallDown HD for .
Discover more best android apps by Virtual World Games
Bad Graphics Nov 11, 2012
My main concern for this game is that the graphics are blurry. They probably look fine on smaller screens but on a nexus 7, they are extremely fuzzy.
David downloaded and reviewed TUMBL: FallDown HD for Asus Nexus 7.
Discover more best android apps by
Feedback Oct 23, 2012
Three is no denying that this is good game but, due to the following aspects, this game will be soon forgotten: 1. There is no sense of achievement. The coins are awarded by static formula (scour/220). No hints for playing well. 2. There is no increasing difficulty. The same kind of patterns are repeated forever. You will lose after you get bored. 3. I have not seen the third power up...
Amudhan downloaded and reviewed TUMBL: FallDown HD for SEMC Xperia Live.
Discover more best android apps by
Like it? Share with friends!