- Slingbox 500
- Slingbox 350
- Slingbox PRO-HD
- Slingbox SOLO
* SlingPlayer for Phones may work on certain Slingboxes prior to SOLO and PRO-HD, in certain configurations. Technical support is not available for such usage. For more details, please refer to the Slingbox compatibility guide at http://support.slingbox.com/get/KB-2000121.html. If you own a prior-generation Slingbox, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visit http://www.slingbox.com/go/upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with the SlingPlayer app. Please download the free DISH Anywhere app.
- Hopper with Sling receiver
- Hopper receiver
- VIP 922 receiver
- Sling Adapter
Watch and control video sources such as:
- Cable set-top box and DVR
- Satellite set-top box and DVR
- Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
- Basic cable
- Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
- Apple TV
- Home security cameras
- Blu-ray/DVD players
To learn more about Slingbox, please visit http://www.slingbox.com
Note: While the SlingPlayer app is available for download in all countries, Slingbox hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers in the following countries: United States, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City. Hardware warranty and technical support is only provided in the country where the Slingbox purchase is made, and only if the purchase was from an authorized reseller. For more information, please refer to your locale's Slingbox Warranty.