About this app
|Updated On:||Jul 5, 2012|
Awards by AppEggs
"Who Ever Knew Photography Apps Could Be So Personalized?"
Reviewed by: Brenda | Latest updated: Jul 5, 2012
PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames and share them with your friends and family. With 36 frames, rounded corners, adjustable photo effects, adjustable border width, background patterns and an easy border color picker you will always have a unique look.
- 36 frames with up to 5 photos
- Rounded corners
- Adjustable border width
- Change the color of the border with an easy to use color picker
- 36 patterns for the frames background
- Adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation of each photo
- Rotate photos
- Select one of six ratios including square format (1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 2:3, 3:4)
- Pinch or double tap to zoom and drag to move the photos
- Save to your gallery
- Share to other applications (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email)
- Multiple output resolutions
Check PicFrame out on Twitter: http://twitter.com/PicFrameApp and Facebook: http://facebook.com/PicFrameApp
What's in this version:Added 36 patterns for the frames background.
User Review of PicFrame
Amazing. Oct 16, 2012
It's great in my opinion. Only down fall is not being able to zoom into an image to frame fit it. Have to crop image first.
Carmen downloaded and reviewed PicFrame for Samsung Galaxy S3.
Discover more best android apps by learning games for kid
Works Great Sep 11, 2012
My friends have this on iphone and im happy to now have it on android. Only thing I can't figure out is resizing the frames. Does what it says and does it well. -droid3
Greg downloaded and reviewed PicFrame for Motorola Droid 3.
Discover more best android apps by architectural photography
Like it? Share with friends!