Photaf Panorama Pro Review
Photaf Panorama Pro
About this app
|Updated On:||Mar 4, 2013|
Awards by AppEggs
"Wonderful 360 Panoramic Photos Make Your Phone Special"
Reviewed by: Brenda | Latest updated: Mar 4, 2013
Photaf - The best Android App for creating panoramas
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Ad Free (Pro Version)
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
Tegra users - see Photaf THD Panorama Pro here:
● "Wonderful 360 Panoramic Photos Make Your Phone Special - AppEggs.com"
● "This is the best app for creating panoramic photos on an Android device - Wired.com"
● "Whether you’re going on holiday, selling your house or just trigger happy, this is a must have app for your Android device - ephotozine.com"
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● The settings screen does not response to touch on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Please update you device OS to version 3.2 or latest. It should resolve this issue.
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
- Thanks to Kriss Lech for helping with the Polish translation
- Thanks to Michael Lepori for helping with the Italian translation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photaf Panorama is the best app for making panoramas from your Android device.
User Review of Photaf Panorama Pro
i liked the trial version so i bought the pro. Jan 14, 2013
i tried others this one works better at stitiching and helps you keep the camera level on all axis. this is great, but posting to facebook doesnt work too great i give it a 4.
Wes Dusek downloaded and reviewed Photaf Panorama Pro for .
Discover more best android apps by 3D Camera
Good app but main menu not interesting. Dec 6, 2012
This app nice and can take panorama photos, however there are some issue while we taking auto mode. Also i don't like its main menu, if it has a real camera app UI, its cool.
Chathuranga Bandara Udagama downloaded and reviewed Photaf Panorama Pro for .
Discover more best android apps by security camera
My bad. Oct 20, 2012
Today I don't understand why I bought this application when there are free ones that do the job way better ( HD Panorama). I uninstall it and wait for completely re-written app.
A Google User downloaded and reviewed Photaf Panorama Pro for Samsung Galaxy S2.
Discover more best android apps by camera effect
Quality needs to be better Oct 27, 2012
2mb photos and low resolution do not make this very good. Would at least like the option of maximum quality. If it did it would have the edge on other apps. Like the panoramic viewer though.
A Google User downloaded and reviewed Photaf Panorama Pro for Samsung Galaxy Note.
Discover more best android apps by Camera Widget
Good app Nov 14, 2012
The HD image is great & the app generally works without a hitch. However, it requires very specific lining up of individual shots. Other apps just require a slow swipe of the camera which is easier & can make better transitions. This seems a little old school (or professional if you're familiar with big panos on pro cameras)
A Google User downloaded and reviewed Photaf Panorama Pro for HTC Thunderbolt.
Discover more best android apps by Camera Scanner
Not the best Oct 12, 2012
I have an Asus Infinity Pad TF700T, which has a lot of bells and whistles, like an 8MP camera on the back and an HD screen. I tried the free version of this app and it seemed to do OK, but the panorama pictures seemed blurry. So I tried to increase the resolution output, and got the same blurry pictures. They will do for the purpose I need them for at the moment, but don't look to use this app as a strong HQ panorama picture taker. Very disappointed in myself for putting the money into this app. I tried Photaf, ProCapture (wouldn't connect any of the photos taken during the panorama mode, so essentially just a regular camera), and HD Panorama (only took about a 270 degree photo instead of 360, but took great HQ pictures). So I am using HD Panorama for the time being until this software can upgrade it's photo quality. I would suggest that anyone reading this review should do the same. Or just stick with free versions.
A Google User downloaded and reviewed Photaf Panorama Pro for .
Discover more best android apps by learning games for kid
Discover more Photography android apps.
Discover more Photography android apps.
Like it? Share with friends!